Neuroscience | University of Minnesota
- Kerlin A, Mohar B, Flickinger D, MacLennan BJ, Dean M, Davis C, Spruston N, Svoboda K (2019) Functional clustering of dendritic activity during decision-making. eLife 2019;8:e46966;
- Dana H, Sun Y, Mohar B, Hulse BK, Kerlin AM, Hasseman JP, Tsegaye G, Tsang A, Wong A, Patel R, Macklin JJ, Chen Y, Konnerth A, Jayaraman V, Looger LL, Schreiter ER, Svoboda K & Kim DS (2019) High-performance calcium sensors for imaging activity in neuronal populations and microcompartments Nature Methods. 16:649–657
- Liu R, Sum W, Liang Y, Kerlin A, Bierfeld J, Seelig J, Wilson D, Scholl B, Mohar B, Tanimoto M, Koyama M, Fitzpatrick D, Orger M & Ji N (2017) Video-rate volumetric functional imaging of the brain at synaptic resolution. Nature Neuroscience. 20:620-628.
- Liu R, Milkie DE, Kerlin A, MacLennan B & Ji N (2014) Direct phase measurement in zonal wavefront reconstruction using multidither coherent optical adaptive technique. Optics Express. 22:1619-28.
- Andermann ML, Kerlin AM, Roumis DK, Glickfeld LL & Reid RC (2011) Functional specialization of mouse higher visual cortical areas. Neuron. 72:1025-1039.
- Bock DD, Allen Lee WC, Kerlin AM, Andermann ML, Hood G, Wetzel AW, Yurgenson S, Soucy ER, Kim HS & Reid RC (2011) Network anatomy and in vivo physiology of a group of visual cortical neurons. Nature. 471:177-182.
Mitchell Head – Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Waikato
Benjamin Dougen – Neuroscience PhD student, Sungkyunkwan University
Savannah Bliese – Neuroscience PhD student, University of Iowa
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
Join our team
The Kerlin Lab is recruiting Graduate Students, Postdocs, and Research Technicians interested in advanced imaging techniques and the neurobiology of learning! We are seeking creative individuals with both technical (e.g., engineering, computer science) and biological interests. Multiple fully funded positions are available. Interested individuals are encouraged to send a CV to email@example.com.
The Kerlin Lab is a member of the University of Minnesota’s Medical Discovery Team for Optical Imaging and Brain Science, the Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, and the Neuroscience Department in Jackson Hall.